Unique Kids Clinic is excited to offer Physiotherapy services for children, teenagers and young adults regarding:
- Musculoskeletal disorders: for example, Scoliosis, Scheuermanns, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome, Apophysitis (including Severs Disease, Sinding Larsing, Os Good Schlatters), Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Pre and post orthopaedic surgery: for example, anterior cruciate ligament repairs, menisectomy, shoulder and patella stabilisation and post fixation of fractures
- Acute and overuse sporting injuries: for example, ligament sprains, dislocations, rehabilitation post fractures including avulsion injuries and stress fractures
- Sports pre-injury screening and injury prevention programs: pre-injury screening can help to determine asymmetries within the body and deficits that may lead to injury. From the screening, an individualised injury prevention pr ogram can be developed
- Clinical Pilates: individual sessions or group classes. Each person participating in Clinical Pilates will have an individual program developed based on an initial assessment
- Physical developmental and gross motor issues: including children and teenagers with Cerebral Palsy, brain injuries, Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD)
Please see the ‘About Us‘ page to find out more about our Physiotherapists, Anne-Marie and Joanne.